July 9 - Vloggercue Midwest!

Hey bloggers, videobloggers, podcasters, and media-curious!

We are holding hands with Vloggercue NYC and Vloggercue West to present Vloggercue Midwest on July 9.

Vloggercue started out as a BBQ gathering in New York, part of the "Summer of Vlog." Now we're gathering on the West coast and the Midwest at the same time, linked together through a Flash videoconference.

We'll play some selected videoblogs, show you how easy it is to set up your own, and announce a new Minnesota-themed daily videoblog. Oh yeah... we'll eat and drink and babble ot each other, too.

Geeky? Of course. Fun? Hell yeah. Educational? I'm afraid so - but mostly fun.


DATE: July 9, 2-6 PM

ADDRESS: 117 Washington Ave N, Suite 3
Downtown Minneapolis
Third floor above the bike/coffee shop.

SPONSOR: Brand & Butter: Bold Branding for Brave Businesses

WHAT TO BRING:Yourself and a friend.
Note: Your friend can also be a digital camera that takes video.
BYOB and something to eat also appreciated.

RSVP: Email to RSVP, but feel free to just show up and crash the party.

See ya there!

7 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger starfire said...

woo-hoo.

i'll bring veggie burgers. and barrett and v-nick.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Sharyn Morrow said...

Scotty, I can't decide which of those things I'm most excited about...so let's just say all of them.

I'm hoping to make it too, but I'll be hanging out with a friend at some point that day (she lives in Cali, but will be in town and we've known for at least 6 months that that will be our day to hang out).

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Quirk said...

Midwest is the best.
Wish I could be there.
I'll settle for visiting via electric video talking screen.
Party like it's 1984.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

woo-hoo!
glad you guys can make it down.

hold off on those grillables... ironically our Vloggercue is indoors and there prolly won't be any actual grilling available. but, maybe a small secret grill after-party in our backyard is in order.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger starfire said...

yo-k.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Duane Kuss said...

Chuck,
Like I said in my email... I'm not going to be able to make it... headed down into Little House On the Prairie Country with the Fam...

Will you be Vlogging the event? Let me know where to find it... Sounds like a great time and I'll look forward to the fall edition... or late summer.

DU

http://www.mystoriesoflife.com

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

hey duane!
we'll miss you there.
if you have net access, there's a link to the Flash videoconference (which i think will be archived). and i'm sure we'll have plenty of videocams on hand documenting.

have a relaxing time with the fam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home